Founded in 1932 in Haro by the married couple Muga-Caño, Bodegas Muga is owned since then by Muga family. Located in the historic Barrio de la Estación, its facilities are settled on a bicentennial building, with stone and oak as its central elements. In its nearly 25,000 square meters, everything centres around the oak, unequivocal protagonist with some 200 tanks and 14,000 barrels of different origins.
Muga has turned tradition into a way of life, and it applies this philosophy to both the processing and the relationship with its clients. Its best wines are Muga, Aro, Torre Muga and Reserva Selección Especial.